Friday, March 18, 2011

Yay Spring!

It has been a LONG winter. And we have been cooped up inside ALL winter (hello... 174 inches of snow this winter! Thats 50 inchs above normal season's average!). I think we've all gotten a bad case of, as my 5-year-old self would have said "cabinet fever." The kids have been going crazy, and took me right along with them.





Luckily, its been nice weather this week. High 40s and sunny. Would I call it spring? Not really, but I'll take it for now! Warm enough to let the kids play outside! And, today, windy enough to let Allison fly her first kite!



3 comments:

BeckyMc said...

It looks like Allison is about to fly away with the kite! What agreat moment you captured!

Kari said...

If it snows again, I'm pretty sure I can't handle it!

Rosie said...

@Kari, then you probably don't want to know that it snowed for Mother's Day last year, huh? At least any snow we get from here on out will come and go and not accumulate. :)