Monday, March 28, 2011

Somebody's 2!

I can't believe Carter is 2 already. Its been kind of a crazy 2 years for our family too. I mean, 4 homes and moving nearly 4000 miles makes for a crazy few years. Here are a few pictures from his big day.


He was thrilled to find out that having a birthday meant you got to open presents... Allison really couldn't stop helping, but what do you expect from a 3-year-old?



He was REALLY thrilled with the Buzz LightYear doll



And the non-girly trike was a big hit too.
He loved being the birthday boy, and kept asking us to sing "Happy Birthday" over and over. And may I just say that its amazing what a year will do for a kid's ability to eat cake neatly. :) Compare...
This year


Last year...


Oh! And I nearly forgot... his cake. Can you guess what this kid's favorite sport/activity is? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I can't believe he is already 2!!! Looks like a happy camper/birthday boy. :)