Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UFO Month Winner

Thanks for all who played with me during UFO month in March. All told I got 10 and a half (I'm SO close to being done with #11) projects off my list during the month, many of which are being put to good use already. I didn't finish everything on my list, but I'll get to them. The only really long-term UFO I have left (I think) is the crochet baby blanket I've been working on since I was pregnant with Carter. I'm just not motivated to finish it because 1) I'm more excited about other projects and 2) he already had a favorite blanket to love (thanks, Grandma!). It'll get done someday, right? So, I put all the names in a bowl, one entry for every reported project (including lists for those who posted them).

And I let Allison draw a name out...

Yay, Sarah! Email me your address (yes, I should still have it, but I'm just not that organized... I think an organized address book will be a project for my 30's) and I'll send you a $10 gift card to JoAnn's! Thanks for playing, everyone! Maybe I'll host another challenge here soon. Or I'll get really ambitious and host a sew-along... hmm...

No comments: