Wednesday, January 23, 2008

6 Months Old!

I can't believe my little girl is 6 months old already! Tomorrow is her half birthday and I can't believe how fast its all gone by. We went to the doctor today and she is still just a smaller baby: 14 pounds 8 ounces. 23rd percentile. Its spot on for her growth pattern (just over 1 pound every month). In honor of my little girl's big half birthday, I've got six things Allison just LOVES.


  1. Watching the monkey and frog move on her crib soother
  2. The one-on-one attention at diaper changes
  3. Her binky and her bottle
  4. Putting anything and everything into her mouth
  5. Pulling her fuzzy blanket up to her cheeks
  6. Bouncing and singing on daddy's knee

And here are six things Brian and I LOVE about our little Allison

  1. She sleeps at least 10 hours at night before waking up to eat
  2. Her giggles
  3. She loves to nurse
  4. She gets so excited when her daddy comes home
  5. The yummy sounds she makes when she gets to eat
  6. Her huge, gorgeous smiles

Happy half birthday, munchkin!!!

3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Wow-6 months! I can't believe how long it's been since Nauvoo-now practically everyone is married with children.

April said...

Happy Half Birthday Allison!

Nancy said...

Your baby is 4 days younger than my baby! :)

Allison is so cute!