Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What do you think he thought?

So if it weren't for the HUGE picture of the little girl kissing the baby boy on my header above, you might not know that I have a son just based on how much I write about my daughter only. But, surprise surprise, I have a son... and I do love him and spend time with him. I promise.

I actually really love having a boy. Anyway, thats not the point... the point is this post is about Carter!
Carter tried rice cereal for the first time today. What do you think he thought?


Anyone care to offer captions for these for me? =)


5 comments:

Thad and Julie said...

"Uh, Mom? I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I think your milk's gone bad."

cbleeflang said...

I'm no baby expert but pretty sure he thinks it's "yucky". :)

shonda said...

ahh, just looking through your blog...I can see you like tutus and coupons too. I like you already! See you in November!

Steph@ Fierce Paradise said...

Haha he does not look pleased.

Barbaloot said...

Yeah-he looks less than thrilled about what's going on. Have fun with that:)