Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged!

My awesome sister-in-law Ashleigh tagged me (my first tag!). Here goes!

What's his name? Brian Trevor

How long have you been married? 3 years, and 10 months tomorrow

How long did you date? Define "date". I guess we dated for 6 or 8 weeks before his mission. We were engaged just about the second I got home from BYU for Christmas 3 weeks after he got home from his mission.

How old is he? 25

Who eats more? depends on the time of day and what we're eating. I think he probably eats more (that boy can pack it away) but he also eats much slower.

Who said, "I love you," first? Brian did. My response? a kiss and a "goodnight" (that didn't go over too well...)

Who is taller? Brian, unless I'm in heals and he's barefoot

Who sings better? I do.

Who is smarter? Brian. I would NEVER survive getting 2 degrees in physics.

Who's temper is worse? Mine, definantly. I'm much more likely to fly off the handle.

Who does the laundry? We both do. Depends on who has time when it needs to be done. I usually do the folding during afternoon naptime though.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, I do. And he steals covers...

Who pays the bills? Most of them are set up to auto-debit, but I hold the check book so I guess I do.

Who mows the lawn? Maybe someday we'll have a lawn to mow...

Who cooks dinner? I do. Brian does the dishes though (that was part of our deal when we got married... I HATE dishes)

Who drives when you are together? Usually Brian, but sometimes I do.

Who is more stubborn? Probably me again.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably Brian. Like I said... I'm stubborn!

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, I guess. Brian's will be on a misson (again) come June.

Who has more friends? Brian see his friends more often (they live closer), but I've made friends with his friends wives, which is nice... we both get to feel like we have friends.

Who has more siblings? Brian has 4, I have 3

Who wears the pants? we both do. We try really hard to make all of our big decisions together.

I tag Ginger, April, Jamie and Jerilyn!

No comments: