Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Get-together with friends

Yesterday was a fun day. I was able to get together with 4 of my former roommates. I lived with these girls before I went to Nauvoo five years ago (was it really that long ago?). We got together, had lunch, brought the kids. It was so fun to see everyone and to catch up. Sarah, Jamie, Kyle and Julia... I'm sure glad I got the chance to move in with you 6 years ago and sure glad we got to catch up and talk yesterday! =)
From left to right: Sarah & Cole, me and Allison, Julia, Jamie and her daughter Ellie, then Kyle, holding Jamie's second daughter, Meg.

2 comments:

April said...

Looks like you ladies had a RAGING good time! So fun!

FollowYourDollars said...

Hi!
I just love the group shot with your friends and their little ones. Not only a fun time but a noisy one too I bet. It's terrific you had a chance for a get-together...
When my little ones were small, my friends and I did the same thing.
Now the babies are long grown with families of their own. Time sure flies...enjoy yourselves..
best wishes, Vikki