Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cheer

All summer long, Allison begged and begged to be a cheerleader. So when the fall rolled around, we signed her up for cheer-leading at our local YMCA. I happened to make the box that said "I'm willing to be a parent helper". This meant that three weeks later I got a phone call telling me that I needed to swing by and pick up the coaches packet... I was going to coach Allison's team. Um... okay... says the girl who was never a cheerleader...

Its been a fun little season. Allison's team is huge (16 girls!), but they are sweet, quick learners and Allison is enjoying being a cheerleader.




 Diva-tude...

2 comments:

M. Fisk said...

Very cute! And I love the thought of you coaching little cheerleaders: ha! :)

Christie said...

Ha! That's awesome! I'd love to switch with you- says the girl who grew up cheering! How fun!