Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Goals...

So... what did you accomplish in October? Me? I started losing energy fast... but I did get the girls' room painted. Plus Allison moved into it, the crib set up and baby clothes in the new baby's dresser. I made a beanbag chair for Allison's room, and contemplated one for Carter's. I bought canvases to DIY some of these (a football, basketball, baseball and soccer ball) for Carter's room, but have been too scared to try so far. I made roman shades for the girl's room, only to get them installed and realize that the clearance curtains I used to make them were not the same opacity or the same color... so I'll be remaking them when I find the right fabric. Which, now that I think of it, could already be in my fabric stash...

We did not get the living room/entry way/stairwell/halls painted, but I picked a color, which is a start. Its just such a big, daunting job...

For November... finish all my Christmas projects and shopping (I don't have a ton left to do... Princess dress wardrobe for Allison is the big one) and stock the freezer with some meals. Anyone have some great freezer meal plans? I'm thinking some easy crock-pot-in-a-bag "mixes", burger patties, and making double of a few meals this month. Oh... and go into labor.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's quite a lot to accomplish in one month. Painting makes such a big difference in a space, but it does take a lot of effort. Good luck pressing on!

Can't wait to hear when the baby comes :)

cbleeflang said...

Hey, I want to see pictures of all the accomplishments!