Has it really been a whole month already? Here's what we've been up to!
- Enjoyed a wonderful Christmas together... Allison was so fun to watch. She loves her Tickle Me Elmo. Never thought I'd buy that toy...
- Enjoyed a visit from Ben, Katie and Emma. Emma and Allison enjoyed playing together, as long as the other respected the sanctity of their respective teddy bears.
- Created lots of stuff... you'll have to see my other blog for that.
- Spent lots of time watching Beauty and the Beast. It's Allison's favorite movie.
- Found some steals of deals for both Allison and baby brother at a really great sale at Kid-to-Kid.
- Got bigger... only 8 more weeks of pregnancy to go! Allison also learned where baby brother is. By the way, I REALLY hate have pregnancy photos taken... probably becuase whenever I'm pregnant I never manage to get my hair cut often enough...
- Discovered the pigtails are both possible and cute.
- Tossed around some baby boy names (and ruled our far more than we decided might be okay)
- Read lots and LOTS of books... including a daily "reading" of the new nursury manual to find all the pictures of Jesus.
- Sent Allison to Nursury!!! We're all in love with that occurance.
- Turned 26.
So now we're updated. On with life.